Chrome is a popular and widely used browser by Google for Android devices as it comes pre-installed on them. A Google account is integrated with Android devices and users can sign in with as many accounts as they want.
However, in order to use the functionalities of Chrome, you will need to sign in to a Google account, and the default account stores the websites you visit and other things.
There are many instances when users wish to change their default Google account on Chrome browser on their Android device but don’t know how to do it. We also wanted the same thing but were able to change the default account on the Google Chrome browser.
So, if you are also one of those who want to change your account on Google Chrome, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps to do so.
How to Change Your Default Google Account on Chrome Android?
Changing your Google account on Chrome browser is very easy and users don’t even need to log out of their accounts to switch between different accounts. In this article, we have added a step-by-step guide on how you can switch your Google account to a Chrome browser.
Change or Switch Your Account
1. Open the Google Chrome browser on your phone.
2. Tap on your profile picture icon at the top.
3. Now, tap on your Google account under the You and Google section.
4. On the next screen, you will see all the logged-in Google account with a Sign out option at the bottom, tap on Sign out and turn off sync.
5. Confirm it by tapping on the Continue button.
6. Now, tap on Turn on sync under the You and Google section.
7. Select your account by tapping on the down-drop arrow. Here, you can also add a new account if you want to.
8. After selecting an account, click on Yes, I’m in at the bottom-right side.
9. Once done, your Google account will be changed to a new one of your choice.
So, these are the steps by which you can change and switch your Google account on a Chrome browser on an Android phone. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.