Why is my device not compatible with some apps, Your device isn’t compatible with this version, This app is no longer compatible with your device contact the developers for more info, How to Fix This App is No Longer Compatible With Your Device –
These days, users are getting an error message stating, “This app is no longer compatible with your device, contact the developers for more info” on Google Play Store. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to fix the “This App is no longer compatible with your device” error on your Play Store, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Fix “This App is No Longer Compatible With Your Device” Error?
If you are getting the error on an app, then you will not be able to open that particular app. In this article, we have listed some ways by which you can fix the not-compatible error. Read the full article to explore all the methods.
Clear Cache Data
Some users have reported that after clearing cache files of Google Play Store, Google Play Services, and Download Manager, they are able to get rid of the error. Here’s how you can clear the cache data of these apps on your Android device.
- Open the Settings App on an Android phone.
- Navigate to Apps and you will see the list of apps (on some devices, under Apps, you need to tap on Manage apps to see the list of all the installed apps).
- Find Google Play Store and click on it to open the App info.
- On the App Info page, tap on Clear Data or Storage and Cache or Manage Store then click on Clear Cache to clear the cache files.
- Repeat the same steps to clear the cache data for Google Play Services and Download Manager.
After clearing the cache data for all the apps, your issue should be fixed.
Update Your Android OS
If you are running on an outdated OS on your Android device and if there is a new OS version available on your device, then you need to update it instantly to fix the not-compatible issue you are facing on your phone. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings App on your phone.
- Navigate to the Software Update page (on some devices, you will find it under the About Phone section).
- Click on Download Update to install the new version.
- Once updated, your issue should be fixed.
Download an Older Version of the App from Third-Party Websites
If the above does not work for you then download the older version of the app from a third-party website like APK Mirror, APKPure, and others.
Here’s how you can do it on your Android device.
- Open a browser on your device.
- Visit a third-party app downloading website like APKPure or APKmirror.
- Search for the app which you want to download.
- Click on See Available download to check all the versions of the app.
- Download an older APK version of the app on your device.
- Once downloaded, install it on your device.
Done, you have successfully installed the app without any issues.
Conclusion: Fix This App is No Longer Compatible With Your Device Error
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the This App is no longer compatible with your device error. Further, you can also use a different device with a new version of Android OS to use the application. We hope the article helped you in fixing the error on your device.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the family. Follow us on , , and for more amazing content.
Many users got this error because it’s either not compatible with their phone’s OS or not available in your location. Also, the developers can change the compatibility of the app in the future.
You May Also Like: